We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Your kids’ toys are literally everywhere!
You can’t find their clothes you are looking for.
Unorganized chaos surrounds the kids’ bedroom on a daily basis.
You had enough, something needs to happen!
You just found the article that will save you the time to research your options.
I collected 13 awesome ideas to organize kids rooms!
2. While They Snooze’s tutorial on how to make a curtain rod shelf is a super smart way to use space in a room that otherwise would remain empty.
3. Found on Mason Jar Crafts Love, these animal-topped jars are a great way to organize small items or craft supplies, pens, pencils, etc.
These bins can be found pretty much anywhere, but here’s a nice one from Amazon.
6. Try The Keeper Of The Cheerio’s genius stuffed animal jail. Find the tutorial on her page.
8. IKEA’s Hanging Storage Baskets are also a great way to keep plush animals or other toys off the floor.
9. With this awesome Storage Bag and Play Mat, you can forever say goodbye to Lego’s everywhere. This is on my wishlist too!
10. Found on Apartment Therapy, there’s an idea that you could create more space in your child’s room by moving the dresser to the closet.
Then all you do is hang up the clothes above it and store smaller or out-of-season items in bins on the very top shelf.
I love these no-slip hangers because they keep shirts and dresses from falling off.
12. Don’t underestimate under the bed storage options. Grillo-Designs turns an Ikea drawer into an awesome under bed storage container.
But you don’t even have to go fancy like that, just use these long bins and you’re set!
13. I love this way of organizing books on IKEA shelves. I think they look pretty even without painting, but if you’d like to customize the color, they can easily be spray-painted. You can store several books or just display a few favorites.
You can store several books or just display a few favorites.
Since you determine the height of the shelf on the wall, even the littlest ones can reach their books while keeping nicer books out of touch.
And there you have it! 13 ways to quickly and effectively organize your kids’ room!
Which one was your favorite? What else do you use to organize?
If you liked this list, please share with your friends!